CUSTOMERS MAKING A PAYMENT: If you are making a payment and get an error message or it looks like nothing happened PLEASE do not attempt to make another payment. Contact us and we can verify your payment.
LATE PAYMENTS: If you are a customer and attempting to process a late payment from our website, you must call GSI’s office at (970) 484-5556 to verify your account has been resumed. Thank you.
While we are a small, locally owned and operated business, we still pride ourselves on providing a variety of options for our customers, from services to payment methods. All customers have the following options for paying bills:
- Personal or Business Check
- Money Orders
- Electronic Payments via the GSI Web Portal
- Onetime payments by CC/Debit Card
- Automatic Payment by Credit Card or ACH
- Processing Dates
Due Dates and Late Fees
It is very important to us that we are able to meet our financial obligations with the highest measure of ethical business practices and thus we do all we can to ensure that our vendors and employees are paid on time. For this reason, all customer bills are due upon receipt. All statements do allow for a short grace period that is extended to 30 days from the invoice/statement date. Accounts receiving payments after that term may receive a late fee of 1.5% of the balance for commercial accounts. For residential customers, an inactivation fee and service interruptions will be applied when an account is 45 days past the statement date.
You may notice a Material Recovery fee applied to this bill. This fee may fluctuate.
ATTENTION CITY OF FORT COLLINS RESIDENTS:
- Yard-waste service is offered April through November.
- Service surcharge” also known as the Material Recovery Fee (MRF) on residential trash/recycle bills to help offset the fluctuating costs of recycle processing. The Larimer County Recycle Center can charge trash haulers a “tipping” fee to dispose of their recyclables. Over the past years the recycle processing cost has fluctuated significantly, therefore, if processing fees may fluctulate.
TO ALL RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS
We have experienced some large increases in permanent costs i.e. employee health insurance that may result in a small rate increase at each service level.
In special situations we are willing to work with customers with special needs in this area or who may not have full control over the payment process for their brokered services, draws, or franchise. These are generally arranged through special long term contract arrangements.
Save time and money. Sign up online for automatic payments.